The Global Non Profit company wanted to develop a modern eCommerce Front-end for purchasing and renewing memberships. The non-profit’s former website was built using outdated technology, and the company wanted an eCommerce store front built as a modern Single Page Application in React with WCAG requirements and accessibility standards in mind.
How I helped
Membership eCommerce User Interface showing error state handling.
With a focus on accessibility, modern web standards and adherence to an established design system, our team began with Proof of Concepts using the non-profit’s preexisting pattern library.
Once assumptions had been validated with key stakeholders through demonstrations, our team was able to rapidly iterate through build and test cycles. This rapid iteration process allowed our client to make flexible application design decisions through the project’s lifecycle.
Membership eCommerce payment User Interface showing AliPay integration.
Now in production, the application has resulted in a large increase in purchases and membership renewals.
- Built React Proof of Concepts for User Experience team to evaluate functionality.
- Developed Project plans and built cycle estimates.
- Component Development and Testing for a leaner Single Page Application.
- Post Launch Support for Single Page Application and Backend Productions Issues.
- Technical Lead oversight of groups of 3-4 Front-end Developers.
- Regularly performed Code Reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
Michael Hudson. Solution Engineer. Front End Developer